Tikal's Java group enrichment workshops and roadmap training are now
at your reach!
Either join our public workshops at our "TCE" meetup group or contact us
to schedule and customize our workshop to your team's needs.
This offering is avalable for Israeli local bussines only.
Here with is a list of available Java workshops :
This hands-on workshop is targeted at developers who want to build applications with Solr, the Lucene search server.
You will learn how to set up and use Solr to index and search, how to analyze and solve common problems.
The workshop covers:
- Principals of search application development and design
- Common search use cases and their application
- How to make content searchable
- Basics and best practices for indexing and searching using Solr
- How to integrate Solr into your solutions
- Techniques to analyze and resolve common search problems
- How to leverage Solr's optional modules including spell checking
- Data Import Handler
- Rich document extraction and other popular capabilities
- Advanced topics in designing Solr apps and running a site
- Solr operations and deployment tools and strategies.
- Installing Solr
- Analyze Process
- Solr Configuration
- Indexing Your Documents
- Search Your Documents
- Solr Cloud
- Brief introduction
- Environment installation
- Web application hands on
- Using Play modules hands on
- Scala on Play (for Java developers)
- Being ready to scale - reactive programming
- SBT build system
- Play applications on the cloud
- Writing extension modules
Tikal's Hibernate course can be modified to suit a range of in-the-know audiences. The listed outlined syllabus can be adapted to customer needs. Graduates will be familiar with advanced Hibernate object-relational mapping technology and skilled with design & implementation of Hibernate-based complex solutions.
Applicants should have knowledge of Java, JDBC and basic knowledge of Hibernate.