My main expertise are Android, Flutter, Java and OOP
- JAVA 5
- Android 5
- Kotiln 3
- Flutter 2
- Dart 2
- Mvvm 3
- RxJava 3
- AndroidStudio 5
- OOP 5
- Unit Testing
Mobile cross platform Flutter developer @ ClarityO
- Developing a B2B Flutter app from scratch, define app architecture, from design to production
- Implementing Flutter way developing in BLoC StateMangement, InheritedWidget and Provider, Localization and more
Native Android Developer @ PEPPER
- Native Android developer for PepperPay and Pepper banking apps
- Mvvm, Mvp architectures, RxJava, Dagger, with Kotlin and Java
Android Developer @ GM
The project is a POC of vehicle hazard and alert system based on mobile app which collects locations and a back end side which process the data and send warnings for the associated vehicles, the app will show alerts and warnings as necessary. My task - design and develop the mobile app from scratch.
Challenges that I’ve faced in this task:
- Implementing technologies and APIs - Include MVP architecture, use Dependency Injection with Dagger and AndroidAnnotations.
- Web Socket apis
- Google map apis
- UI design
Difficulties which I faced during this project:
- Transform web socket messages into UI objects. Use geometrics to decide if objects are eligible or not to be shown in the UI Google Map and marker animation.
- Manage web socket connections and failures.
- Objects composition.
As described - The app is designed in MVP architecture, use DI , Android Service and WebSocket for network continuance communication along with REST API using Retrofit, and Gson libraries.